Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mr Eugenides speaks...

... in his usual inimitable style over at Think Scotland.
It’s a classic wedge tactic, designed to inveigle the state into yet another area of our life where it has no goddamned business being, in the full knowledge that once there it will be all but impossible to dislodge, like one of those little fish in the Amazon that swim into your cock and then deploy barbs to prevent you winkling it out. That’s what Andy Burnham is like. He’s like a Brazilian cock-fish.

Nice to see the Angry Baby parlaying off one of my favourite Kitchen tags: candiru fish craziness...

4 comments:

DtP said...

Genuis!

Laurie Knight said...

"He’s like a Brazilian cock-fish."

Thanks for making me spit coffee over my screen...

Laurie Knight said...

I'm 100% positive I'll never hear a better description of a politician than that...

snod said...

Fair analysis although I would go as far as to suggest that the Labour party are a shoal of Brazilian cock-fish.

MessageSpace Adverts